Pages

12 Dec 2009

My way by Robbie Williams at Albert Hall of London

Hello, professor and classmates,

I'm sorry but I couldn't post the video , pls go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5uKa1bDtsk and enjoy it. Beautiful song by a master singer, what a great voice ! (with permission of Mr. Frank Sinatra-the best)

The lyrics are beautiful and also encourages oneself, for example when he says "There were times when I bit off more than I could chew, but through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out"

Pay attention also to Robbie Williams, he finishes the song almost crying... Gorgeous !!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Clemente! I loved the video and your comments! However, I'm very sorry but Mr sinatra, the Voice, is top of the top. But it's true that Williams gets excited at the end. Thanks for your post.

    And remember to always do things YOUR WAY!

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete